COVID Updates September 2022
- We have updated our COVID policy as of September 2022, read the full policy by clicking here.
- Masks are strongly encouraged for all patrons and ETC members.
- Audience seats for this season are arranged in rows of 16 with comfortable space between seats.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
- The button below will take you to KW Tickets, where you can buy tickets online for Elmira Theatre Company.
- To purchase a subscription or more than 8 tickets, or if you need accessible seating, or if you have any trouble at all getting tickets please call KW Tickets at 519-578-1570 or 1-800-265-8977 and they will be able to help you.
- You will not need to show a ticket at the Elmira Theatre door when you arrive for your show, you will simply need to tell the ticket taker whose name the tickets were bought under and we will show you to your seats.
OVER THE PHONE
- Call KW Tickets at 519-578-1570 or 1-800-265-8977.
- If you need accessible seating for someone with mobility limitations or who is hard of hearing please call KW Tickets and tell them you need accessible seating and they will be able to get you floor levels seats.
Our ticket price includes the applicable taxes but some purchases may be subject to other fees, as described below.
A subscription gives you one ticket to each of the three shows this season. There are no Dinner Theatre dates this season, all dates are Shows Only.
Single Ticket: $25.00
Single ticket to one show.
- There are NO FEES for customers who purchase tickets in person at the KW Tickets Box Office window.
- All online or phone orders are subject to a $2 order fee.
- All online or phone orders for single tickets are subject to a $3 per-ticket fee. (This does not apply to subscriptions.)
For orders of 8 tickets or more take advantage of our per-ticket fee being capped at $18 only when you order by phone.