While attending an event at Elmira Theatre Company, you can feel safe and comfortable knowing that we are taking measures to protect you and our community.
The health and safety of our community, patrons and members are of the utmost importance. We have detailed health and safety protocols and procedures outlined below and in our COVID-19 Safety Plan which you can read here.
We are excited to again be able to offer amazing theatre experiences while keeping our ETC family and community safe. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Bev Dietrich, ETC President
- As of Wednesday September 22nd, 2021, ETC requires all members of the public aged 12 and over attending events in our facility to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, which means at least 14 days have past since your final dose of an approved COVID vaccine; or be unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine for medical reasons.
- Along with government issued ID, all patrons must be able to show proof of full vaccination upon entry, or physician issued letter of medical exemption.
- If you arrive at the theatre with tickets for a show, but cannot provide us with proof of you being fully vaccinated you will not be allowed into the building and you will forfeit your ticket.
MASKING & SOCIAL DISTANCING
- All patrons attending an event at Elmira Theatre must wear a face mask at all times when in the building.
- All of our ETC members running the show will also be masked, except for actors who are on the stage.
- Audience seats are arranged in pods of 2 and 4, with a couple of larger 6 seat pods. Social distancing of 6 feet is maintained between these seating pods, so you can feel very safe while enjoying our shows!
- Due to COVID safety restrictions the bar will not be open at this time.
Please read through our full Safety Plan
so you know what to expect when you join us for a show!